Terms & Conditions \ Public Courses
- 10 Hrs tuition
- telephone support between lessons
- course materials
- evaluation testing
- graduate certificate
- The 10-hour ExecuRead Classroom course is sold as a single, undivided course, irrespective of whether the course is presented in one or modules or over one or more training sessions.
- The ExecuRead Methodology & Techniques include proprietary intellectual property and are presented to you for your own usage only. Your course fee does not include the rights to share the ExecuRead Methodology & Techniques with third parties or to re-engineer, amend or otherwise modify the ExecuRead Methodology & Techniques, whether for financial gain or otherwise.
- Fees are due upon confirmation of booking and may be settled by cash, check, PayPal or credit card (Visa / MC / AmEx) no later than at commencement of the course booked for.
- Although a $100 deposit is required to confirm a booking (with the balance being due at commencement of the course), this in no way constitutes a waiver of clauses 4 to 7 below.
- Bookings cancelled or re-scheduled within 30 days of the scheduled course commencement date are subject to a cancellation/re-scheduling fee of $100 which shall be applied to the deposit paid.
- Participants who are unable to attend a course may send a substitute at no additional charge.
- Participants who are unable to attend a course booked for (the initial course), may transfer the booking to a later course date (the re-scheduled course), at an administrative fee of $100 per participant, provided that the outstanding balance of the course fee and the re-scheduling fee are paid no later than on the date upon which the initial course booked for was to have been attended. If the course fee and re-scheduling fee is not paid by the initial course date, the booking will be cancelled and the cancellation fee will be applied to the deposit paid.
- In the event of a course being re-scheduled solely due to vis major (Act of God) events, bookings may be transferred to a later course date at no cost to the participant, or may be cancelled by the participant, subject to a cancellation fee of $100 which will be applied to the deposit paid.